Friday, June 27, 2014

VA Hospital Review

Since the Arizona fiasco with the VA Hospital I have to share with all you Vets....here in Topeka as well as Kansas City, the local VA Hospitals have gone out of their way to make us welcome!

I have personally had a heart bypass and four or five stents....lost count.....and though there have been some problems since the operation, I have been taken care of better than I remember except for at home with Mom before enlisting!

Not only have the Doctors been solicitous, but the Nurses are kind and the Medics make recruits look like slackards!  I mean they will go out of their way to make sure we are comfortable as well as having the medical treatment prescribed and necessary.

Just sayin', this is one VET who is finally feeling honored for my services during Viet Nam; and though it's been a long time comin'.....well, better late than never.


No comments:

Post a Comment